Thursday, April 22, 2010

Week of April 19

So this week at work was definitely interesting in a different way..

Sunday I ran non-stop errands, and it also involved a lot of walking. I walked to and from target and the holiday inn SO many times, and at this point I could pretty much draw you a simple map of Stamford, CT since I know my way around so well. I got called into a big bosses office, and I was sent out to get supplies for things they needed to film an episode of the jerry show. From then on, I went back to target like 4 times that day, and for the most part I had to buy the guests bathing suits. They were staying at the hotel and had forgotten to bring theirs, and since the hotel had a pool they wanted to swim - sooo I had to buy them some.

Tuesday was a typical day for taping the Steve show.. I went out on a plethora of errands, from going to starbucks to target and etc. I met some guests today who were under the impression that they could take home clothes from wardrobe. As I was cleaning one of the green room of outfits that were declined, this girl goes, "no don't take that one I was going to keep it!".. HA! you can't keep wardrobe.. you are mistaken.. The funniest thing that happened today is when a producer came up to me right before one of the guests went on stage and said "I need the sweater you're wearing for a guest.. we'll give you the company credit card and you can get yourself a new one if you let me keep the one you're wearing". ... soo I gave them my cardigan, my cardigan that was 2 sizes too small because it was shrunken, and had a hole in it..well of course you can have my shitty cardigan and buy me a new one..

and the rest of the night pretty much ended the same as it always does, cleaning the green rooms and cleaning wardrobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment